Monday, July 21, 2008

this is how my day went

I woke up, tired. I got ready and went to church, late. I was told that leggins do not make a dress modest, but here's the problem my legs are so long that dresses that hit normal people at the knee hit me mid-leg. I love Urban outfitters dresses but I can't wear them without leggins or I feel whorish, but apparently with leggins I'm still whorish. it's a lose-lose situation. While at church I draw pictures of batman and the joker being best friends forever and showed Hans.

I came home, changed of course then went to Golden gardens for a BBQ. It took forever to find a parking spot and I got a little frustrated. But soon calmed down. I brought my old school 35mm slr camera and took pictures of Hans. The sun was nice. The food and the company was good. I came home and napped for 2 hours. It felt so good. Then I did a touch of homework while sharing songs with Cassie (that diamond of a woman!).

All the sudden It was 9:46pm and I went over to Hans' we talked about... well I'm not sure what we talked about but we drank water because we were both so thirsty. I said some funny stuff, he said some funny stuff then I went back home.

I spent about 25minutes looking for a clip from the Dark Knight where the joker talks about where he got his scars and I couldn't find any. I settled for some pictures instead (as seen below). Blogged while I got some new music from Hans. and Now I want to go to bed. I have to get up early tomorrow. and my neck still hurts.

I know it's a longer then usual blog... just trying some stuff out.

3 comments:

Lizzy said...

I like this longer post style. I could really get used to this.

imri said...

it's good to hear about your life in seattle. i like the longer posts as well.

b said...

I don't know if I approve of this Hans character