Thursday, July 31, 2008

Thanks Mom

My mom sent me a "box o' love part 2" which I received today. let me first tell you what was in the original "Box o' love" (note I will be rating each item with **** )
1. black shirt and long red/cream shirt ****
2. candle warmer and candle *** (now my house smells pretty)
3. Jello Pina colada flavor 2 packets * (Jello? thanks i guess)
4. about 24 garnoal bars ****
5. a little stuffed cat which Hans describes as "it couldn't get any uglier unless it got hit by a car" but I like it ***

Box 'o love part two:
1. Coogies, Nilla wafflers, wheat thins ****
2. the host by Stephenie Meyer ****
3. a kitty book ****
4. an awesome mustard yellow jacket ****
5. some shirts **

unfortunately their were not penguins in this package.

1 comment:

Lizzy said...

I guess you probably don't like getting caught in the rain either, do ya?