Monday, July 14, 2008

Things I've learned from ex-boyfriends


Well I've had a handful of boyfriends in my day and I've discovered some things...good and bad Let's start with the positives:
  • My first real boyfriend always smelled good. He smelled good all the time. Now when I ever I get a whiff of curve cologne I'm thrown back into 2002.
  • Breath. This is a big one. Second boyfriend never had bad breath. He was an avid tooth brusher and gum chewer
  • Fourth boyfriend- Smart. I love smart boys. I just love them. Second boyfriend was smart too, but if he didn't know something he would say "we'll let's look it up." I loved that
  • Fourth bf and Tim Glenn (not that I ever dated Tim Glenn Hope so don't worry) Funny. So effen funny.

Negatives
  1. First bf arrogant. gross. hated it.
  2. Third bf acted like he knew more than me on every topic, even my own major. It drove me insane.
those are all the negatives I can think of... not too pessimistic.

So inclusion, if you are a boy within a four foot radius of me you should try to smell good (body and breath). In addition it wouldn't hurt if you were smart or willing to admit you don't know. And of course (because here in Seattle people have label me as a funny snob) you should be funny.... at least sometimes.
ps. I feel like this whole things makes me sound like a snob, but I'm not. I mean I'm pretty sure I'm not.

Thanks Meg and Matt for the picture